Kamogawa Sea World



My boyfriend took me to Minami-Boso. I had been depressed last week and he thought it would be better for me to go outside of Tokyo for a while.
He asked me if I have an idea where we would go the day before. Then I said, "Kamogawa Sea World".
I was little surprised that the admission costed 2,400 yen as I thought it was just a local aquarium. In fact, it was rather like an amusement park presenting animal show such as dolphins and killer whales.
I personally prefer a plain and serious aquarium, but some of it attracted me very much.
Seals were pretty, for example. They were sleeping peacefully without bothering to be watched by many people.
Certainly an aquarium is an artificial environment for animals and fishes, but I find more interesting when they seem natural.
【Be remind: You are able to access in hours from Tokyo, but to be accurate, it isn't in Tokyo, but Chiba prefecture.】

Comments

Popular Posts