Travel to Australia: Overview

  • The mileage we moved on the ground: approximately 3700 km
  • The number of nights we stayed in Australia: 8 or 9
  • The number of cities I have been: 3 (Darwin, Alice Springs and Adelaide)
  • The number of airports I have been: 5 (Cairns, Darwin, Adelaide, Sydney and Narita)
  • The number of bottles of wines we had: 9 (bought 7 bottles and had 2 in restaurants)
  • The animal that I thought the cutest: wombat
  • The biggest news during my stay: bushfire in Victoria
  • Languages I spoke to communicate to other people except my friend: English (a lot), Japanese (for a short answer at Adelaide Airport), Chinese (1 sentence at a pub in Darwin), French which wasn't understood properly (on The Ghan)
  • Australian English I have heard the most: “no worries” (I'll be worry if you say so, though)

Comments

Popular Posts